Monday, March 22, 2010

Frogs in the Pool

Ribbitt. Ribbitt

My sister and her husband are ceritified SCUBA divers. They are going to Maui in April for a much deserved vacation and plan to do a lot of SCUBA diving. It's been a while, so they have to re-certify. They decided to try it out in the priviacy of our backyard before embarrassing themselves terribly in their re-ceritfication class. It worked, because they passed with flying colors!


Congratulations Mario and Janet!!

Mario reminding Janet of some important things.


Even with a wetsuit on the water is cold!!



Who dat?



Interloper.

(Actually am quite proud of Dave for taking advantage of an opportunity that he might never get again!)

Of course I am cursing my sister and her husband at this point as Dave has been on Craig's list browsing - you guessed it - Diving Equipment.......









2 comments:

  1. That looks like it would have been fun to try. now we just hope that the practice pays off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I am finding this post so funny. I like it.

    ReplyDelete