Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gramma's Wall



I have finally finished my Gramma's Wall with the new, updated pictures, matting and frame painting. I've mixed the kids together, not necessarily keeping them together as families. I like it that way. I like the way my grandchildren are friends in addition to being relatives - just like their parents - friends in addition to being siblings. As a mom, I couldn't ask for anything more. Another wonderful plus is that my dear sweet husband hasn't rolled his eyes even once over my fretting, questioning, experimenting, spending, changing, changing back again, asking his opinion and then ignoring it and everything else that went into my project. He custom made the shelves for me, and they are quite beautiful! I love it, and it makes me smile every single time I walk past. Got a spot all picked out for Baby Messina!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am so excited about your blog, I can't stand it! Mom, I'm so proud of you! I love LOVE your Gramma wall. I am going to put the link to your blog on mine RIGHT now! You will have fun with colors, fonts, etc. What a fun surprise that you finally have a blog - yippee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! If you have a scanner we can make a copy of the sonogram picture I have. Your Gramma Wall looks better than I rember it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am speechless. In a wonderful way. YAY!!! (Love the picture of Beck and Ethan - buds.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom! So proud of you! And I love that your first post is not a "here goes my first post" post. You just jumped right in. I can't wait to hear more of the ins and outs that one wouldn't normally hear in normal conversation. It looks great and reads even better!

    ReplyDelete