Tuesday, February 10, 2009


I've been tagged by my daughter Tracy. I'm supposed to take the fourth picture from my fourth folder, but to tell you the truth, I haven't figured out how I want to organize my pictures yet so most of them are still old school (prints). I have an occasional disc here and there, but like I said, not organized so I can find anything. So, I am taking the fourth picture from that skinny little blue thing (note the technical term) that is in my camera.


We had a shower at our home for my daughter-in-law Leanna. Her sister Darlene is next, then comes Amy Franklin (don't know her married name) who went to school with Tracy and Leanna. Amy is holding sweet little Lilly Faye who is the recipient of all those girlie girl pink things in the bags by Leanna. Next to Amy is Gramma Sandy - Leanna's mom. The shower was held on January 30th, dead of winter. You'll notice the short sleeves, flip flops, shorts and sleeveless outfits.......


You'll also notice the new color that we're painting the house! There are six walls to paint and Dave has two of them done. I told him that we'd better do the back first because if we did the front it would look good to the neighbors and all and we might never get to the back!! As it is, the front is still blue and white and peeling paint so the motivation is still there.

2 comments:

  1. You did it! I'm so proud of you! :) And what a treat to see that picture - I'm dying to get in touch with Amy (Blaylock) Franklin! She looks exactly the same as she did 20 years ago! Lilly is ofcourse precious - and what a perfect, perfect paint color - yay! More pictures of the shower please mom - I'd love to see them!! Love that you have a blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOM!! I love love love the color!! Can we copy you? :) I'm so envious of the short sleeves I see . . . we've still got a few months to wait for that to happen. What a great time, kiss Lilly for me.

    ReplyDelete