Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Everybody Play?!?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Be a Winner!!!!
Has anyone seen this before? I saw this on my friend Andrea's blog. I thought it was a cute idea and would play along.

So, the first five of you to respond (and follow all the other rules) to this will be hooked up.Here's the rules:The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make for you!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.

But you all know my "talents" so that might be a clue for you right there. Or maybe I'll branch out and surprise you!

So come on, sign up!

5.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to post this same blog on their blog and leave a comment telling me they did will win something homemade by me! Let's keep the chain of love going around!!So what do you think? Sounds interesting and fun doesn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Ok Mom, I did it! This sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man - I got all excited until I read "the catch" - I know, I'm a party pooper! I mean, what could I possibly make?!?!?! Anyway... wanted to mention the quotes you put on your blog - I really, really love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Faye. I noticed you said no rules on Kelly's blog. So I'm in on your giveaway too. Ü

    ReplyDelete